Error code EO usually means there is no pot on the cooker. If you are using a pot then make sure it is induction ready.
HOW TO USE
1. Place suitable cookware on the induction cooker plate. Connect the plug to an appropriate socket. Once connected, the ON/OFF light will display, indicating the power is connected normally.
2. After pressing ON/OFF the HEATING light will display, indicating that the induction cooker is heating up; the default power heating level is 1200W. Adjust the power from 500W-1800W by turning the knob.
3. After pressing the HEAT/KEEP button, the KEEP TEMP light will display indicating the unit is heating up to sustain temperature. The default temperature is 430℉. Adjust the temperature from 140℉ to 460℉.
4. Adjust the time from 0 minutes to 170 minutes by " "or "" at the Time function.
5. When pressing ON/OFF during usage, the induction cooker will stop working immediately. Once not in use, the fan will cool down the unit for one minute, and then will be off.
6. The induction cooker will shut off automatically if there is no operation within 2 hours.
I hope this helps!
answered 2 years, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.